Colonel brandon again repeated his sorrow at being the cause of disappointing the party, but at the same time declared it to be unavoidable . 布兰顿上校为使大家失望而再一次表示歉意,但同时他又宣称,这是不得已的事。
When huxter commenced his attack, that free-spoken young gentleman had not seen who was his opponent, and directly he was aware that it was arthur whom he had insulted, he began to make apologies . 赫克斯特开始吵架那会儿,没有注意对方是谁,但这位口没遮拦的年轻人马上发现,他是侮辱了亚瑟,于是赶紧表示歉意。
I apologise for having taken too much of your time 我为占用你很多时间而表示歉意。
I apologize for what i said about you (我对我说过你的闲话向你表示歉意。 )
Once again , i ? m sorry for any inconvenience caused 再一次,我为所有的不便表示歉意。
Then , he apologized for being so mean 然后,他为自己的尖酸刻薄表示歉意。
I ' ve got to apologize for starting a rumor about you 我得为自己说了你的闲话表示歉意。
Haines is apologizing for waking us last night 海恩斯为夜里把咱们吵醒的事宜表示歉意。
We accept responsibility for this and apologize for it 我们愿对此承担责任,并表示歉意。
The author apologizes to any such readers 作者谨对这类读者表示歉意。