But that was never my way . and now , shipmates , this black spot 也算你走运,我也不是个记仇的人,那可不是我的做法。
I won ’ t hold it against you 我不会记仇的
I won t hold it against you 我不会记仇的
People who hold grudges 记仇的人
People who hold grudges 记仇的人
No grudges , eh 不会记仇的啊?
I know leslie will forgive me , because she is not the type of person to hold a grudge 我知道蕾丝莉会原谅我,因为她不是个会记仇的人。
This is not a likely match . the illusive , fickle gemini will drive you to distraction , which in turn could bring out your vengeful side 天蝎双子:这两个星座的人不太可能在一起。善变且充满幻想的双子座人经常分散你的注意力,另一方面,你记仇的个性也不适合对方。
After a few minutes reflection , however , she continued , " i do remember his boasting one day , at netherfield , of the implacability of his resentments , of his having an unforgiving temper . his disposition must be dreadful . 她思索了一会儿,便接下去说: “我的确记得,有一次他还在尼日斐花园里自鸣得意地说起,他跟人家结下了怨恨就无法消解,他生性就受记仇。
Elizabeth was pleased to find that he had not betrayed the interference of his friend ; for , though jane had the most generous and forgiving heart in the world , she knew it was a circumstance which must prejudice her against him 伊丽莎白高兴的是,彬格莱并没有把他朋友阻挡这件事的经过泄露出来,因为吉英虽然宽宏大量,不记仇隙,可是这件事如果让她知道了,她一定会对达西有成见。