He had knocked her flat on her face . 他把她揍得直挺挺趴在地上。
Motionless, prone upon the ground, he waited . 他一动不动地趴在地上,静静地等待。
Mr. moore and mr. helstone went round the yard, examining each prostrate form . 穆尔先生和赫尔斯通先生在院子里走了一周,检查了每一个趴在地上的人。
Just now, she chose to drink from the creek, lying prone on the ground, her face half-buried in the water, and this was not because she was thirsty, but because it was a new way to drink . 这会儿,她想要趴在地上,把半个脸儿埋在河水里喝水,这可不是因为她觉得口渴,而是因为这样喝水别开生面。
I can ' t believe i didn ' t fall right down on my face 我不能相信我居然没有摔趴在地上。
On the ground . on the ground , crucchi bastardi 趴在地上趴在地上,混蛋!
I lay on the floor , i thought i was going to die 当时我趴在地上,以为自己快要完蛋了。
On the ground , give me the pushups , come on 趴在地上,做俯卧撑快点!
The monkeys were satisfied with that 猴子们听了,都趴在地上表示满意。
What the fuck you got ? - get on the ground 你有什么? -趴在地上