In an age of potential nuclear cataclysm, in an age of instant communication amidst ideological conflict, our most urgent task is to overcome these apparently iron law of history . 在一个潜伏着灾难的时代,在一个存在着意识形态冲突但能迅速进行交流的时代,我们最迫切的任务是去打破表面上看来不可抗拒的历史规律。
Oh my pretty pretty boy i want you 噢,我英俊漂亮的男孩,我如此迫切的需要你!
The need for official reform is pressing 科技领域迫切的需要官方政策的改革。
We urgently need more native missionaries 我们迫切的需要更多的本地传教士。
They had clearly hit upon a pressing need 他们显然满足了一项迫切的需求。
Oh my pretty pretty boy i want u 噢,我英俊漂亮的男孩,我如此迫切的需要你
Maxie desperately wants to keep the crown . . 麦克斯迫切的想保住桂冠… …
I had a desperate need to make her voice 是因为我迫切的想让她的声音. .
Maxie desperately wants to keep the crown 麦克斯迫切的想保住桂冠
Yet today , our ability to lead is in question 这个领导责任没有比打击恐怖主义更明显更迫切的了。