I pitied poor miss read's unfortunate situation, who was generally dejected, seldom cheerful, and avoided company . 我很同情里德小姐的不幸遭遇,她通常很是消沉,难得有时高兴,避免与人接触。
We prefer the form (5.16.7) since it is in conformity with the definition of scalar product in a complex euclidean space . 我们愿意用(5.16.7)这种形式,因为它和复欧几里德空间中标积之定义相谐调。
The logical basis for the theory of the integers that euclid presented in books vii to ix of the "elements" was woefully deficient . 欧几里德在《原本》的第七到第九册中提出的整数理论的逻辑基础是十分令人遗憾地有缺陷的。
And i said , " well , that ' s great , mr . friedman , 我说, “嗯,很好,弗里德曼先生,
Look at holmfrid ! fatso ' s at it , sucking up 看看霍姆弗里德!这个死胖子来打圆场
You became devoted so very quickly , mr . reed 你这么快就变得忠心耿耿啦,里德先生
Mr . reed was my uncle - my mother s brother “里德先生是我的舅舅我母亲的哥哥。 ”
Mr . reed is dead , and his wife cast me off 里德先生去世了,他的夫人抛弃了我。 ”
Read will be matched against stone in the semifinal 里德将在半决赛中与斯通较量。
1928 sigrid undset norway 1929 thomas mann germany 1928年西格里德温塞特挪威