If that's the case, you had better be very lucky or else come up with some terrific hunches . 在这种情况下,你最好是鸿运齐天,或者是有很灵验的预感。
Selden had retained her hand, and continued to scrutinize her with a strange sense of foreboding . 赛尔登一直紧握着她的手,用预感到大祸临头的惊恐目光仔细观察她。
Yvette sensed that, whatever else happened, her days as georgos's woman was almost over . 伊维特预感到,无论发生什么别的事情,她作为乔戈斯的情妇的日子快要结束了。
I myself pursued the ambiguities of our complex policy with a heavy heart and not a little foreboding . 我本人怀着沉重的心情和相当不祥的预感执行我们的暖味不明的复杂政策。
They never could connect really the romance of their impending deaths with the banal mechanical process . 生活是那样平凡刻板,跟这充满传奇色彩的即将赴死的预感实在谈不上有一点联系。
We need to learn how to decide objectively, on the basis of sample information, whether to accept or reject a hunch . 我们应该学会如何在样本信息的基础上,客观地决定接受还是拒绝某种预感。
The west european countries were torn between their impotence and their premonition of the economic dangers of another conflict . 西欧国家苦于无能为力,但又预感到再发生一次冲突将在经济上造成的危险。
Where do you suppose this goes - i have a hunch -你猜这会通到哪里? -我有种预感
You ' re lucky . but we ' ll meet again . i have esp 你好运。我们会再见的。我有预感。
I . i have a hunch this ' ll be a night to remember 我有种预感今晚是值得纪念的一晚