音标：[ sə:tʃ ] 发音:
过去式: searched 过去分词: searched 名词复数: searches 现在分词: searching
- Mr. attlee made a searching point .
- I want to search out an old school friend .
- I have searched high and low for my lost pen .
- The search has been quite unsuccessful then ?
- Wolves prowled the forest in search of prey .
- They searched him but found nothing .
- She asked him a searching question .
- Batch searching is still frequently used .
- They searched my pockets and packages .
- The search party spread out over the moor .
- an investigation seeking answers; "a thorough search of the ledgers revealed nothing"; "the outcome justified the search"
- boarding and inspecting a ship on the high seas; "right of search"
- the activity of looking thoroughly in order to find something or someone
- the examination of alternative hypotheses; "his search for a move that would avoid checkmate was unsuccessful"
- an operation that determines whether one or more of a set of items has a specified property; "they wrote a program to do a table lookup"
- inquire into; "the students had to research the history of the Second World War for their history project"; "He searched for information on his relatives on the web"; "Scientists are exploring the nature of consciousness"
- try to locate or discover, or try to establish the existence of; "The police are searching for clues"; "They are searching for the missing man in the entire county"
同义词：seek, look for,
- subject to a search; "The police searched the suspect"; "We searched the whole house for the missing keys"
- search or seek; "We looked all day and finally found the child in the forest"; "Look elsewhere for the perfect gift!"
searching 中文, search party 中文, search coil 中文, search warrant 中文, search engine 中文, searching gunfire 中文, search light 中文, seara 中文, seara nova 中文, searal-by-character 中文, searby 中文, searcc 中文, search (for) chapters and pick sentences 中文, search (sequential search) 中文, search a house 中文, search a house for a hidden weapon 中文,