音标：[ 'si:zn ] 发音:
过去式: seasoned 过去分词: seasoned 名词复数: seasons 现在分词: seasoning
- We happened to arrive there in the rainy season .
- It was the high season for summer flowers .
- Strawberries are cheaper when they are in season .
- This lumber is seasoned for several years .
- Hans : which seasons do you like best ?
- Christmas is often called the festive season .
- We are conscious of the alternation of seasons .
- You're used to a little higher seasoning .
- This is the season in which nature recuperates .
- Autumn is a lively season for the wool market .
- one of the natural periods into which the year is divided by the equinoxes and solstices or atmospheric conditions; "the regular sequence of the seasons"
同义词：time of year,
- a recurrent time marked by major holidays; "it was the Christmas season"
- a period of the year marked by special events or activities in some field; "he celebrated his 10th season with the ballet company"; "she always looked forward to the avocado season"
- make more temperate, acceptable, or suitable by adding something else; moderate; "she tempered her criticism"
- make fit; "This trip will season even the hardiest traveller"
- lend flavor to; "Season the chicken breast after roasting it"
- seasonとは意味：１season n. 季節; 時季, 期間; 出盛り時, 旬(しゅん); 活動期, シーズン; 好機. 【動詞＋】 ◆They began the season one man short. 選手が 1 人足らないままシーズンを始めた ◆The Yankees closed the season with a win. ヤンキーズは最後に 1 勝をあげてシーズンを締めくくった ◆McCarthy ...
A season is a subdivision of the year, marked by changes in weather, ecology, and hours of daylight. Seasons result from the yearly revolution of the Earth around the Sun and the tilt of the Earth's axis relative to the plane of revolution.
seasoning 中文, closed season 中文, fishing season 中文, dead season 中文, season opener 中文, smoke seasoning 中文, water seasoning 中文, growing season 中文, breeding season 中文, seaside-orientated industries 中文, seasidepark 中文, seasideregion 中文, seaslug 中文, seasnail 中文, season 1 中文, season 3promo 中文, season a dull lecture with anecdotes 中文, season availability 中文,