音标：[ 'sekʃən ] 发音:
过去式: sectioned 过去分词: sectioned 名词复数: sections 现在分词: sectioning
- They all culminate in these four sections .
- We comment on these topics in section 6 .
- I knew this section of the wreck well .
- The crank is an offset section of the crankshaft .
- The central section was severely shattered .
- Put a section of tissue under the microscope .
- A section of the magnates offered him the crown .
- A small section of rock juts out into the harbour .
- The public section was rarely occupied .
- There is a section dealing with sexual matters .
- the cutting of or into body tissues or organs (especially by a surgeon as part of an operation)
同义词：incision, surgical incision,
- one of several parts or pieces that fit with others to constitute a whole object; "a section of a fishing rod"; "metal sections were used below ground"; "finished the final segment of the road"
- one of the portions into which something is regarded as divided and which together constitute a whole; "the written part of the exam"; "the finance section of the company"; "the BBC''s engineering division"
- a self-contained part of a larger composition (written or musical); "he always turns first to the business section"; "the history of this work is discussed in the next section"
- a segment of a citrus fruit; "he ate a section of the orange"
- a specialized division of a large organization; "you''ll find it in the hardware department"; "she got a job in the historical section of the Treasury"
- a small team of policemen working as part of a police platoon
- a small army unit usually having a special function
- a division of an orchestra containing all instruments of the same class
- a small class of students who are part of a larger course but are taught separately; "a graduate student taught sections for the professor''s lecture course"
- (geometry) the area created by a plane cutting through a solid
- a distinct region or subdivision of a territorial or political area or community or group of people; "no section of the nation is more ardent than the South"; "there are three synagogues in the Jewish section"
- a very thin slice (of tissue or mineral or other substance) for examination under a microscope; "sections from the left ventricle showed diseased tissue"
- a land unit equal to 1 square mile
- divide into segments; "segment an orange"; "segment a compound word"
- sectionとは意味：section n. (1) 部分, 断片; (本の)節, 章; (規約などの)項; (新聞などの)ページ, 欄. 【動詞＋】 ◆The author has added a section on refugees for the new edition. 筆者は新しい版のために難民に関する一節を加えている ◆The book comprises two sections. この本は 2 部からな...