音标：[ si'lekt ] 发音:用"select"造句"select"怎么读
- You may select whoever you think is suitable .
- He arrived and selected it as his retreat .
- A strip of ground was carefully selected .
- He had selected his friendships with care .
- They finally selected two separate sites .
- Some banks also require you to select a password .
- And that graveyard-it's the selectest in the world .
- Her father let her select her own birthday present .
- Why don't you select john ?
- Our shops select only the very best quality produce .
- pick out, select, or choose from a number of alternatives; "Take any one of these cards"; "Choose a good husband for your daughter"; "She selected a pair of shoes from among the dozen the salesgirl had shown her"
同义词：choose, take, pick out,
- selected or chosen for special qualifications; "the blue-ribbon event of the season"
- of superior grade; "choice wines"; "prime beef"; "prize carnations"; "quality paper"; "select peaches"
同义词：choice, prime, prize, quality,