音标：[ 'selfpə'zeʃən ] 发音:用"self-possession"造句"self-possession"怎么读
- Phillip admired tom's arrogance and self-possession .
- The usually serene albert had entirely lost his self-possession .
- She was standing by him at her full height, in quiet majestic self-possession .
- The self-possession of that man had somehow induced a corresponding state in myself .
- Her self-possession pleased him inspired him, set him curiously free .
- "what seems to be the matter?" inquired lincoln, with all the calmness and self-possession he could muster .
- A rush of jealousy, of contempt, and anger with this thick, loud-breathing rustic got the better of ashurt's self-possession .