音标：[ self ] 发音:
- Reciprocals and selfs are usually excluded .
- The program is more or less self explicit .
- We must lay stress on self reliance .
- You always put self first .
- She still looks her old self .
- Without self reflection , a man will become stagnant .
- A friend is a second self .
- When they die, a part of our very selves is gone .
- Pap wasn't in a good humor-so he was his natural self .
- It is by suffering that we rise to our higher selves .
- your consciousness of your own identity
- a person considered as a unique individual; "one''s own self"
- (used as a combining form) relating to--of or by or to or from or for--the self; "self-knowledge"; "self-proclaimed"; "self-induced"
- selfとは意味：self n. 自己, 〔哲学〕 自我; 自分の利害, 利己心; 〔商業〕 本人. 【動詞＋】 ◆control the self 自制する ◆forget the self われを忘れる ◆reveal another self もう 1 つの本性を現わす ◆She must be ready to sacrifice the self. 自己を犠牲にする覚悟をもっているに相違ない. 【＋動詞】...
The self is an individual person as the object of his or her own reflective consciousness. The self has been studied extensively by philosophers and psychologists and is central to many world religions.