音标：[ si'nesns ] 发音:用"senescence"造句"senescence"怎么读
- This will not only prevent senescence but will also contribute to better fruit quality .
- Senescence may be defined as the deteriorative events which precede the death of a mature cell .
- Calcium apparently acts in a similar manner as some of the hormones that defer senescence .
- They have been able to keep on cheerfully plotting their holocausts right into their senescence .
- The characteristic colour changes which are associated with the senescence of leaves of deciduous trees in autumn .
- The senescence of fruit, i.e. the deteriorative events which occur after ripening, has not been intensively studied .
- Pea ; apical bud ; senescence ; programmed cell death
- What two phenomena of senescence were more frequent
- Let ' s start at the end , with " senescence "
- " through the looking glass . senescence .
Senescence (from , meaning “to grow old,” from [or biological aging is the endogenous] and [[hereditary process of accumulative changes to molecular and cellular structure disrupting metabolism with the passage of time, resulting in deterioration and death. Senescence occurs both on the level of the whole organism (organismal senescence) as well as on the level of its individual cells (cellular senescence).
replicative senescence 中文, leaf senescence 中文, cell senescence 中文, psychic senescence 中文, species senescence 中文, ovarian senescence 中文, senescence phase 中文, end senescence 中文, escaped senescence 中文, senerovic 中文, senes 中文, senes mte 中文, senesain 中文, senesce 中文, senescence form 中文, senescence lake 中文, senescence of leaves 中文, senescence-associated gene 中文,