音标：[ 'sə:vis ] 发音:
过去式: serviced 过去分词: serviced 名词复数: services 现在分词: servicing
- They may be liable for military service .
- I regret that i cannot be of service to you .
- She hopes to get a place in the civil service .
- Call room service and ask for some coffee .
- Each vote specifies the services .
- I pray you, lucio, do me this kind service .
- His whole fortune was at her service .
- Her services to the state have been immense .
- He has long credentials of diplomatic service .
- Telephone service was disrupted for hours .
- the performance of duties by a waiter or servant; "that restaurant has excellent service"
- periodic maintenance on a car or machine; "it was time for an overhaul on the tractor"
同义词：overhaul, inspection and repair,
- the act of delivering a writ or summons upon someone; "he accepted service of the subpoena"
同义词：serving, service of process,
- (sports) a stroke that puts the ball in play; "his powerful serves won the game"
- work done by one person or group that benefits another; "budget separately for goods and services"
- (law) the acts performed by an English feudal tenant for the benefit of his lord which formed the consideration for the property granted to him
- employment in or work for another; "he retired after 30 years of service"
- the act of mating by male animals; "the bull was worth good money in servicing fees"
- the act of public worship following prescribed rules; "the Sunday service"
同义词：religious service, divine service,
- an act of help or assistance; "he did them a service"
- tableware consisting of a complete set of articles (silver or dishware) for use at table
- a means of serving; "of no avail"; "there''s no help for it"
- a company or agency that performs a public service; subject to government regulation
- a force that is a branch of the armed forces
同义词：military service, armed service,
- make fit for use; "service my truck"; "the washing machine needs to be serviced"
- mate with; "male animals serve the females for breeding purposes"
- be used by; as of a utility; "The sewage plant served the neighboring communities"; "The garage served to shelter his horses"
- serviceとは意味：１service n. (1) 尽くすこと, 役立つこと, 奉仕, 尽力; 功績, 勲功; 部門; 軍務, 兵役; 軍部; 客扱い, サービス; 点検; 奉公, 使われること. 【動詞＋】 ◆I declined to accept his services. 彼の尽力を断った ◆I can't afford the services of a lawyer 弁護士を雇う経済的ゆとりがない ◆ap...