音标：[ seks ] 发音:
- activities associated with sexual intercourse; "they had sex in the back seat"
同义词：sexual activity, sexual practice, sex activity,
- the properties that distinguish organisms on the basis of their reproductive roles; "she didn''t want to know the sex of the foetus"
- all of the feelings resulting from the urge to gratify sexual impulses; "he wanted a better sex life"; "the film contained no sex or violence"
- either of the two categories (male or female) into which most organisms are divided; "the war between the sexes"
- tell the sex (of young chickens)
- stimulate sexually; "This movie usually arouses the male audience"
同义词：arouse, excite, turn on, wind up,
In biology, sexual reproduction is a process of combining and mixing genetic traits, often resulting in the specialization of organisms into a male or female variety, each known as a sex.sex.
sexed 中文, sex hormone 中文, sex worker 中文, sex education 中文, sex typing 中文, sex cell 中文, fair sex 中文, sex role 中文, sex impulse 中文, sewon shipping co 中文, sewpersadh 中文, sewri dist 中文, sewweltpocket 中文, sewwer system 中文, sex academy 中文, sex act 中文, sex actress in entertainment 中文, sex actresss cost of becoming famous 中文,