音标：[ ʃeip ] 发音:
用"shape"造句"shape"怎么读"shape" in a sentence"shape"的同义词
过去式: shaped 过去分词: shaped 名词复数: shapes 现在分词: shaping
- The shape of the control box is arbitrary .
- That's the way i'm getting back into shape .
- The front wheel of the bicycle was out of shape .
- Press out shapes from a piece of card .
- Our plans now began to take shape .
- You really see the shape of the land .
- The temper of the clay was right for shaping .
- This shape allows only tensile strain .
- Take exercise if you are out of shape .
- The earth is shaped almost like an orange .
- the spatial arrangement of something as distinct from its substance; "geometry is the mathematical science of shape"
- the visual appearance of something or someone; "the delicate cast of his features"
- any spatial attributes (especially as defined by outline); "he could barely make out their shapes"
同义词：form, configuration, contour, conformation,
- alternative names for the body of a human being; "Leonardo studied the human body"; "he has a strong physique"; "the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak"
同义词：human body, physical body, material body, soma, build, figure, physique, anatomy, bod, chassis, frame, form, flesh,
- a perceptual structure; "the composition presents problems for students of musical form"; "a visual pattern must include not only objects but the spaces between them"
- a concrete representation of an otherwise nebulous concept; "a circle was the embodiment of his concept of life"
- the state of (good) health (especially in the phrases `in condition'' or `in shape'' or `out of condition'' or `out of shape'')
- give shape or form to; "shape the dough"; "form the young child''s character"
- shape or influence; give direction to; "experience often determines ability"; "mold public opinion"
同义词：determine, mold, influence, regulate,
- make something, usually for a specific function; "She molded the rice balls carefully"; "Form cylinders from the dough"; "shape a figure"; "Work the metal into a sword"
同义词：form, work, mold, mould, forge,
The shape (, created thing) of an object located in some space is a geometrical description of the part of that space occupied by the object, as determined by its external boundary?? abstracting from location and orientation in space, size, and other properties such as colour, content, and material composition.