音标：[ ʃi:t ] 发音:
过去式: sheeted 过去分词: sheeted 名词复数: sheets 现在分词: sheeting
- It is our pleasure to submit the balance sheet ...
- The enemy base became a sheet of flames .
- Celia pulled a sheet from the file .
- Press car bodies out of sheets of steel .
- The sheets have worn thin in the middle .
- Every week the time sheets were scrutinised .
- The rain drove across the windshield in sheets .
- I need fifty sheets of plain paper and a ruler .
- She turned down the sheet and showed him the child .
- Epithelial tissue occurs most commonly in sheets .
- a large piece of fabric (usually canvas fabric) by means of which wind is used to propel a sailing vessel
同义词：sail, canvas, canvass,
- bed linen consisting of a large rectangular piece of cotton or linen cloth; used in pairs
- (nautical) a line (rope or chain) that regulates the angle at which a sail is set in relation to the wind
同义词：tack, mainsheet, weather sheet, shroud,
- a flat artifact that is thin relative to its length and width
- paper used for writing or printing
同义词：piece of paper, sheet of paper,
- newspaper with half-size pages
- any broad thin expanse or surface; "a sheet of ice"
- (mathematics) an unbounded two-dimensional shape; "we will refer to the plane of the graph as the X-Y plane"; "any line joining two points on a plane lies wholly on that plane"
- cover with a sheet, as if by wrapping; "sheet the body"
- come down as if in sheets; "The rain was sheeting down during the monsoon"