音标：[ ʃip ] 发音:
过去式: shipped 过去分词: shipped 名词复数: ships 现在分词: shipping
- A small leak will sink a great ship .
- The water pulled the ship down by the stern .
- The ship was sailing at 35 knots .
- Eager yells echoed through the ship .
- The ship came into sight out of the fog .
- The ship came within range of the guns .
- The sea was breaking over the wrecked ship .
- The ship had left lisbon four days earlier .
- A dear ship stands long in the haven .
- His brother is a steward of the ship .
- shipとは意味：１ship n. 船, 艦. 【動詞＋】 ◆Abandon ship! 〔海事〕 総員退去! We had to abandon (the) ship. 船を捨てて退去せざるを得なかった ◆The harbor admits four ships. その港には船が 4 隻入れる ◆anchor a ship 船を停泊させる, 投錨(とうびょう)する ◆The ship was becalmed ...
Since the end of the age of sail a ship has been any large buoyant watercraft. Ships are generally distinguished from boats based on size and cargo or passenger capacity.