音标：[ ʃu: ] 发音:
用"shoe"造句"shoe"怎么读"shoe" in a sentence"shoe"的同义词
过去式: shod 过去分词: shod 名词复数: shoes 现在分词: shoeing
- I buy shoes and clothes in the night market .
- The store keeps a large stock of shoes .
- Her little shoes now fitted her smartly .
- There is still much wear in these shoes .
- Do give your shoes a polish before you go out .
- The heels of my shoes have ( been ) worn down .
- Mr. thomas marvel hated roomy shoes .
- She splashed out on a new pair of shoes .
- Deep slush underfoot made her shoes wet .
- Snap ! you have got the same shoes as me .
- a restraint provided when the brake linings are moved hydraulically against the brake drum to retard the wheel''s rotation
同义词：brake shoe, skid,
- U-shaped plate nailed to underside of horse''s hoof
- footwear shaped to fit the foot (below the ankle) with a flexible upper of leather or plastic and a sole and heel of heavier material
- (card games) a case from which playing cards are dealt one at a time
- furnish with shoes; "the children were well shoed"
A shoe is an item of footwear intended to protect and comfort the human foot while doing various activities. Shoes are also used as an item of decoration.