音标：[ 'ʃu:tə ] 发音:用"shooter"造句"shooter"怎么读
- He was a magical shooter in our squad and his every shot did execution in battle .
- The soldiers shouldered shooters on their shoulders
- Listen , you ' re either a shooter or you ' re not
- Those men are sharp - shooters for the national team
- Yao is a deadly short - range jump shooter
- Lovely biscuits shooter games - 4455 miniclip games
- Lt looks like one shooter came from down there
- And if they were professional shooters , iike you say ,
- Neighbors described the suspected shooter as " sweet "
- It looks like one shooter came from down there
- a large marble used for shooting in the game of marbles
- a professional killer who uses a gun
同义词：gunman, gunslinger, hired gun, gun, gun for hire, triggerman, hit man, hitman, torpedo,
- (sports) a player who drives or kicks a ball at the goal (or a basketball player who shoots at the basket)
- a gambler who throws dice in the game of craps
- a person who shoots (usually with respect to their ability to shoot); "he is a crack shot"; "a poor shooter"