音标：[ 'ʃu:tiŋ ] 发音:用"shooting"造句"shooting"怎么读
- Val did come like a shot at six o'clock .
- They had shot their last bolt .
- She shot an admonitory glance at her son .
- Do you wish when you see a shooting star ?
- He particularly warmed to her parting shot .
- He was going to fight me down to the last shot .
- He was found guilty and condemned to be shot .
- Yale shot him a quick, shrewd glance .
- I aim by sound and i am an expert shot .
- He has won several cups for shooting .
- the act of firing a projectile; "his shooting was slow but accurate"
- killing someone by gunfire; "when the shooting stopped there were three dead bodies"
Shooting is the act or process of firing rifles, shotguns, or other projectile weapons such as bows or crossbows. Even the firing of artillery, rockets, and missiles can be called shooting.
shot tower 中文, clout shooting 中文, long shot 中文, scatter shot 中文, dolly shot 中文, big shot 中文, trick shot 中文, standby shooting 中文, line shooting 中文, shooter game 中文, shooter jennings 中文, shooters hill 中文, shootfighter ii 中文, shootin hoops 中文, shooting a well 中文, shooting ability 中文, shooting accuracy 中文, shooting algorithm 中文,