音标：[ ʃɔt ] 发音:用"shot"造句"shot"怎么读
- Val did come like a shot at six o'clock .
- They had shot their last bolt .
- She shot an admonitory glance at her son .
- The exterior shots were taken in bermuda .
- Do you wish when you see a shooting star ?
- He particularly warmed to her parting shot .
- He was going to fight me down to the last shot .
- He was found guilty and condemned to be shot .
- Yale shot him a quick, shrewd glance .
- I aim by sound and i am an expert shot .
- the launching of a missile or spacecraft to a specified destination
- the act of firing a projectile; "his shooting was slow but accurate"
- (sports) the act of swinging or striking at a ball with a club or racket or bat or cue or hand; "it took two strokes to get out of the bunker"; "a good shot requires good balance and tempo"; "he left me an almost impossible shot"
- the act of putting a liquid into the body by means of a syringe; "the nurse gave him a flu shot"
- informal words for any attempt or effort; "he gave it his best shot"; "he took a stab at forecasting"
- an attempt to score in a game
- a blow hard enough to cause injury; "he is still recovering from a shot to his leg"; "I caught him with a solid shot to the chin"
- a solid missile discharged from a firearm; "the shot buzzed past his ear"
- an explosive charge used in blasting
- sports equipment consisting of a heavy metal ball used in the shot put; "he trained at putting the shot"
- an informal photograph; usually made with a small hand-held camera; "my snapshots haven''t been developed yet"; "he tried to get unposed shots of his friends"
- an estimate based on little or no information
同义词：guess, guesswork, guessing, dead reckoning,
- a consecutive series of pictures that constitutes a unit of action in a film
- an aggressive remark directed at a person like a missile and intended to have a telling effect; "his parting shot was `drop dead''"; "she threw shafts of sarcasm"; "she takes a dig at me every chance she gets"
同义词：shaft, slam, dig, barb, jibe, gibe,
- a person who shoots (usually with respect to their ability to shoot); "he is a crack shot"; "a poor shooter"
- a small drink of liquor; "he poured a shot of whiskey"
- a chance to do something; "he wanted a shot at the champion"
- varying in color when seen in different lights or from different angles; "changeable taffeta"; "chatoyant (or shot) silk"; "a dragonfly hovered, vibrating and iridescent"
同义词：changeable, chatoyant, iridescent,
shot tower 中文, clout shooting 中文, long shot 中文, scatter shot 中文, dolly shot 中文, big shot 中文, trick shot 中文, standby shooting 中文, line shooting 中文, shostka 中文, shosuke 中文, shosuke tanihara 中文, shosupplies 中文, shosurvey 中文, shot a in the first round 中文, shot absolut citron 中文, shot acc 中文, shot accuracy 中文,