音标：[ 'ʃʌvl ] 发音:
过去式: shoveled 过去分词: shoveled 名词复数: shovels 现在分词: shoveling
- They shoveled a path through the snow .
- Ruggam felled him with his shovel .
- The laborers had not appeared to shovel it .
- Shovel the pavement clear of snow .
- I believe you have forgotten how to shovel right .
- His palms were excoriated by the hard labour of shoveling .
- He stopped shoveling and gave me a long, black stare .
- The workmen leant their shovels against the fence and went to lunch .
- Workers who had lost their jobs had to beg for work shoveling snow .
- Gentlemen, shoveling is a great science compared with pig-iron handling .
- a machine for excavating
同义词：power shovel, excavator, digger,
- a hand tool for lifting loose material; consists of a curved container or scoop and a handle
- a fire iron consisting of a small shovel used to scoop coals or ashes in a fireplace
- the quantity a shovel can hold
- dig with or as if with a shovel; "shovel sand"; "he shovelled in the backyard all afternoon long"
- shovelとは意味：１shovel n. スコップ, シャベル. 【動詞＋】 ◆sink a shovel into the ground シャベルを地面に突き刺す. 【形容詞 名詞＋】 ◆a mechanical shovel 掘削機 ◆a power shovel パワーシャベル ◆a snow shovel 雪かき用シャベル ◆a steam shovel 蒸気シャベル. 【前置詞＋】 ◆dig a hole ...