音标：[ ʃəʊn ] 发音:用"shown"造句"shown"怎么读
- She showed great courage during the war .
- I should be ashamed to show my face in public .
- He shows a great aptitude in painting .
- He shows very little application to his study ...
- What did the specialist's report show ?
- This gives the diagram shown in fig. 22 .
- The theatre was empty after the show .
- You may ask rivers to show you the ropes .
- He shows a great aptitude for painting .
- His expression shows how unhappy he is .
Shown is an American surname that reflects an Anglicization of the German surname Schaun. A common variant is Shawn.