用"sinus"造句"sinus"怎么读"sinus" in a sentence"sinus"的同义词
- Sinus rhythm can often be maintained with quinidine .
- The cold congested his sinuses .
- Sinus bradycardia occurs when the heart rate falls below 60 .
- This normal variation in rhythm is known as sinus arrhythmia .
- Sinus arrhythmia also tends to disappear with advancing age .
- Reversion to sinus rhythm, by means of electrical countershock, is indicated .
- Urine may drain through one or more skin sinuses to the exterior .
- They can block air passages or sinus channels to cause a variety of grief .
- The rest of the systemic venous return is diverted into the right horn of the sinus .
- Excessive sympathetic drive is by far the most common cause of sinus tachycardia .