音标：[ slæʃ ] 发音:用"slash"造句"slash"怎么读"slash"的同义词"slash" meaning
- These teams slashed the entire company .
- I slashed at his brake foot with my left boot .
- We have slashed the national insurance surcharge .
- Every military budget was slashed by the congress .
- The wind howled, trees crashed and rain slashed down .
- Slashing is the first process in which liquid treatment is involved .
- They report substantial slashes in this year's defense outlays .
- In those remote mountains people used to farm by the slash and burn method .
- The r boxes are demarked by r＋1 slashes two of which are external .
- I saw myself with one braid and a slash where the other had been .
- a strong sweeping cut made with a sharp instrument
- a punctuation mark (/) used to separate related items of information
同义词：solidus, virgule, diagonal, stroke, separatrix,
- an open tract of land in a forest that is strewn with debris from logging (or fire or wind)
- a wound made by cutting; "he put a bandage over the cut"
同义词：cut, gash, slice,
- cut drastically; "Prices were slashed"
- cut open; "she slashed her wrists"
- cut with sweeping strokes; as with an ax or machete
- beat severely with a whip or rod; "The teacher often flogged the students"; "The children were severely trounced"
同义词：flog, welt, whip, lather, lash, strap, trounce,
- move or stir about violently; "The feverish patient thrashed around in his bed"
同义词：convulse, thresh, thresh about, thrash, thrash about, toss, jactitate,