sleeping car 中文是什么意思
发音:用"sleeping car"造句"sleeping car"怎么读"sleeping car"的同义詞
- They had no privacy and sat up all night because it carried no sleeping car .
- The commission, in addition, gained jurisdiction over express and sleeping car companies, switches and spurs, and pipe lines .
- There is a direct sleeping car from changchun to beijing
- A : there is a direct sleeping car from changchun to beijing
- Bscp brotherhood of sleeping car porters
- I want an upper berth / a middle berth / a lower berth in the sleeping car
- Lamp for railway passenger car - part 1 : eld floor lamp for passenger sleeping car
- Lamp for railway passenger car - part 2 : led reading lamp for passenger sleeping car
- A railroad employee who waits on passengers in a sleeping car or parlor car
- For designing railway vehicle with lower noise , interior noise is measured in the cushioned berth sleeping car
- 更多例句： 1 2
The sleeping car or sleeper (often ) is a railway/railroad passenger car that can accommodate all its passengers in beds of one kind or another, primarily for the purpose of making nighttime travel more restful. The first such cars saw sporadic use on American railroads in the 1830s and could be configured for coach seating during the day.
slept 中文, sleep 中文, sleeping 中文, sleeping giant 中文, last sleep 中文, sleeping policeman 中文, sleeping rent 中文, sleep apnea 中文, sleeping draught 中文, sleeping board 中文, sleeping board stand 中文, sleeping bride 中文, sleeping bud 中文, sleeping bunk 中文, sleeping car or carriage; sleeper 中文, sleeping car ticket 中文, sleeping car, sleeper 中文, sleeping carriage 中文,