音标：[ sləup ] 发音:
过去式: sloped 过去分词: sloped 名词复数: slopes 现在分词: sloping
- The inverse of its slope is the speed of light .
- The slopes of the hills were planted tea bushes .
- Pears grow on the cool mountain slopes .
- The slopes of the hills were planted with tea bushes .
- The slopes of the roofs are shown in the figure .
- Slowly, steadily, it ascended the slope .
- The slope of titration curve is at a minimum .
- Rates of flow are represented by the slopes .
- Our lawn slopes down to the river .
- The car can 't come up , as the slope is so steep .
- the property possessed by a line or surface that departs from the horizontal; "a five-degree gradient"
- an elevated geological formation; "he climbed the steep slope"; "the house was built on the side of a mountain"
- be at an angle; "The terrain sloped down"
- slopeとは意味：１slope n. 斜面; 傾斜, 勾配; 坂路, 坂. 【動詞＋】 ◆climb the slope 斜面を登る ◆The village has a general slope from west to east. その村は一体に西から東へ傾斜している ◆ski the slope 斜面をスキーですべり降りる. 【＋動詞】 ◆the slope declining to the pool 池ま...
In mathematics, the slope or gradient of a line describes its steepness, incline, or grade. A higher slope value indicates a steeper incline.