- His wife, whom he had reduced to a state of complete subjection, was a most convenient smokescreen for him in business affairs .
- Unfortunately the smokescreen is not likely to help
- Rangers progress through a smokescreen created to cover their movement
- Thirdly , the conductive mica powder was first to applied in the smokescreen field
- One year , $ 15 million and maybe an option for 2008 . this stuff with lilly is just a smokescreen
- Smokescreen as an effective defense against precision - guided weapon becomes more and more important in high - tech warfare
- However , it could off course be a clever smokescreen engineered by the club to take the pressure of the playing staff
- " when an italian says it ' s pasta i check under the sauce to make sure . they are innovators of the smokescreen .
- Indeed , his allies suggest that attacks on mr trichet may create a useful smokescreen for the more important business of getting on quietly with economic reform
- In modern warfare , smokescreen camouflage can puzzle and deceive enemy , improve the viability in battlefield , so it has won the favor of every country ’ s army
- 更多例句： 1 2