sneak up 中文是什么意思
发音:用"sneak up"造句"sneak up"怎么读"sneak up"的同义詞
- They tries to sneak up on your wives and your daughters .
- Philippe and a friend named heckel sneaked up the south tower .
- "tried to sneak up on me," he said. "tried to sneak up on me." his eyes grew more baleful .
- I didn ' t notice tom sneaking up behind me
- I was sneaking up to your room like i used to do
- We sneak up and snap ' em through the window
- I was sneaking up to your room , like i used to do
- That ' s right . don ' t sneak up on me , baby
- You mustn ' t sneak up on me , ugly . . . uh , abby
你可不许偷偷靠近我丑. . .艾比
- Don ' t you know you ' re not supposed to sneak up on people
- advance stealthily or unnoticed; "Age creeps up on you"