音标：[ sɔk ] 发音:用"sock"造句"sock"怎么读"sock"的同义詞
- She 's knitting her husband a pair of socks .
- The socks were worn through in places .
- Those old socks are really smelling the room out .
- She opened the drawer and took out a pair of socks .
- He hit me sock in the eye .
- His socks were soaking wet, as he put his boots back on .
- You are wearing odd socks .
- I have worn my socks into holes .
- Taking off his shoes and socks , he waded across barefoot .
- I have worn holes in my socks .
- hosiery consisting of a cloth covering for the foot; worn inside the shoe; reaches to between the ankle and the knee
- a truncated cloth cone mounted on a mast; used (e.g., at airports) to show the direction of the wind
同义词：windsock, wind sock, air sock, air-sleeve, wind sleeve, wind cone, drogue,
- hit hard
同义词：bop, whop, whap, bonk, bash,
- sockとは意味：sock n. (短い)靴下, ソックス. 【動詞＋】 ◆darn a sock 靴下の穴をかがる ◆knit socks 靴下を編む ◆mend a sock 靴下をつくろう ◆pull off one's socks ソックスを脱ぐ ◆Most children don't bother to pull their socks up should they fall down around t...
A sock is an item of clothing worn on the feet. The foot is among the heaviest producers of sweat in the body, as it is able to produce over of perspiration per day.