音标：[ sɑks ] 发音:用"socks"造句"socks"怎么读
- She 's knitting her husband a pair of socks .
- The socks were worn through in places .
- Those old socks are really smelling the room out .
- She opened the drawer and took out a pair of socks .
- He hit me sock in the eye .
- His socks were soaking wet, as he put his boots back on .
- You are wearing odd socks .
- I have worn my socks into holes .
- Taking off his shoes and socks , he waded across barefoot .
- I have worn holes in my socks .
SOCKet Secure (SOCKS) is an Internet protocol that routes network packets between a client and server through a proxy server. SOCKS5 additionally provides authentication so only authorized users may access a server.
tall socks 中文, ankle socks 中文, old socks 中文, ski socks 中文, athletic socks 中文, sock lining 中文, work socks 中文, room socks 中文, normal socks 中文, sockman 中文, socko 中文, sockolet 中文, sockpuppet 中文, sockpuppet (internet) 中文, socks electrically heated 中文, socks factory 中文, socks for baby 中文, socks-knitter 中文,