音标：[ 'sɔldə, 'sɔ(:)- ] 发音:
过去式: soldered 过去分词: soldered 现在分词: soldering
- Three lead wires are soldered to the anchor terminals .
- Care must be exercised in attaching the lead wires to the soldering tabs .
- Joints between reinforcement members can be made satisfactorily with tin solder .
- Air distribution piping systems almost invariably use soft copper tubing with soldered fittings .
- Usually, glass insulated terminals are either soldered or cemented into the throughhole in the case .
- The stainless tubing is less likely to kink than copper, but it is harder to solder without an acid treatment .
- If you add solder and you can make that circuit substitute for a maze of conventional wiring .
- When all the gold does not dissolve in the solder brittle failure occurs near the goldsolder interface .
- Flanged straight unions , solder type , stainless steel
- Symbol and notation for brazing , soldering and sealing
- an alloy (usually of lead and tin) used when melted to join two metal surfaces
- join or fuse with solder; "solder these two pipes together"
- solderとは意味：solder n. はんだ; 接合部; きずな. 【動詞＋】 ◆apply solder はんだを使う. Solder was applied to both ends of the broken strip of metal. ◆melt solder はんだを溶かす. 【形容詞 名詞＋】 ◆tin cans sealed with lead solder 鉛のはんだで密封したスズの缶. 【前...
Solder (, or sometimes in USA Oxford American Dictionary) is a fusible metal alloy used to join together metal workpieces and having a melting point below that of the workpiece(s).