音标：[ spi:k ] 发音:
过去式: spoke 过去分词: spoken 现在分词: speaking
- I am afraid i can not speak for geoff .
- You speak of living on the lid of a volcano .
- She spoke in defense of her religious beliefs .
- Can we speak about plans for the holidays ?
- He spoke with surprising softness .
- I have seen him but never spoken to him .
- They speak up freely, they laugh and joke .
- He always speaks out about everything .
- Job legh took the opportunity of speaking .
- He looked aside when i spoke to him .
- express in speech; "She talks a lot of nonsense"; "This depressed patient does not verbalize"
同义词：talk, utter, mouth, verbalize, verbalise,
- exchange thoughts; talk with; "We often talk business"; "Actions talk louder than words"
- use language; "the baby talks already"; "the prisoner won''t speak"; "they speak a strange dialect"
- give a speech to; "The chairman addressed the board of trustees"
- make a characteristic or natural sound; "The drums spoke"
- speakとは意味：speak v. 話す, 言う; 語る; 演説する. 【副詞１】 ◆speak a language accurately ある言語を正確に話す ◆speak French admirably フランス語を見事に話す ◆speak admiringly of one's own wife 自分の妻のことをほれぼれと話す ◆speak aloud (人が聞こえるような)声を出して話す ◆speak ...
spoken 中文, speaking 中文, spoke 中文, spoken language 中文, spoken title 中文, speaking tube 中文, speaking clock 中文, plain spoken 中文, speak box 中文, spead master 中文, spead of indications 中文, speader 中文, speadsheet 中文, speaight 中文, speak [act] courteously 中文, speak about 中文, speak above an ordinary tone 中文, speak affectedly 中文,