音标：[ 'spɔtlis ] 发音:用"spotless"造句"spotless"怎么读"spotless" in a sentence"spotless"的同义词
- He must keep his honor spotless .
- He keeps his house spotless .
- The floor was spotless .
- She is spotless !
- Mr. simpson proved to be a man of spotless respectability .
- I determined that my dinner should be as spotless as the snow .
- He threw his cigarette carefully onto the middle of the general's spotless floor .
- Yet he is always represented clean, combed, and sleek, in spotless raiment, erect .
- Dartie, who had travelled to newmarket the night before, arrayed himself in spotless checks .
- No one in any case, had ever reproached or rebuked his father, or suggested that his life was anything but spotless .