- The sputum contains larvae and eosinophils .
- In disease states, it does appear in the sputum .
- Examination of the sputum for neoplastic cells may establish the diagnosis in some cases .
- The disease is considered to be active as long as tubercle bacilli have been detected in the sputum .
- Is there any blood in your stool ( urine , sputum )
- He coughed with sputum and feeling of malaise
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa was cultured from sputum
- He began to expectorate small amounts of blood - streaked sputum
- The clinical application of no - returnable sputum sucking bag
- Doctor : is the cough very bad ? much sputum ? any temperature