音标：[ stɑ:f ] 发音:
过去式: staffed 过去分词: staffed 名词复数: staffs 现在分词: staffing
- He likes to lord it over the junior staff .
- There is nobody to staff the office today .
- Most of our staff are based in cairo .
- He won't stand any nonsense from the staff .
- Our immediate requirement is extra staff .
- Most of the hotel staff sleep in .
- Bread is the staff of life .
- You and martinez would be staffs .
- A son should be the staff of his father 's old age .
- Qualified staff are two-a-penny at the moment .
- a strong rod or stick with a specialized utilitarian purpose; "he walked with the help of a wooden staff"
- (music) the system of five horizontal lines on which the musical notes are written
- a rod carried as a symbol
- the body of teachers and administrators at a school; "the dean addressed the letter to the entire staff of the university"
- personnel who assist their superior in carrying out an assigned task; "the hospital has an excellent nursing staff"; "the general relied on his staff to make routine decisions"
- building material consisting of plaster and hair; used to cover external surfaces of temporary structure (as at an exposition) or for decoration
- provide with staff; "This position is not always staffed"
- serve on the staff of; "The two men staff the reception desk"
hand staff 中文, staff nurse 中文, staff notation 中文, staff record 中文, object staff 中文, staff sergeant 中文, ground staff 中文, staff cuts 中文, clerical staff 中文, stafberger 中文, stafbom 中文, stafek 中文, stafengagen 中文, stafeyev 中文, staff (music) 中文, staff (service) function 中文, staff a istant 中文, staff accountant 中文,