音标：[ steə(r) ] 发音:
过去式: stared 过去分词: stared 名词复数: stares 现在分词: staring
- Lennie stared hopelessly at his hands .
- He coloured a little, stared at her .
- Some people were staring gloomily about .
- He sat staring blankly out at the window .
- Pete stared gloomily at the screen .
- Shelton stared at the youth's hand .
- I stared at him in complete disbelief .
- He bounced up and stared at me wild .
- When i told my story he stared at me .
- He stared at her in the most flagrant manner .
- a fixed look with eyes open wide
- fixate one''s eyes; "The ancestor in the painting is staring down menacingly"
- look at with fixed eyes; "The students stared at the teacher with amazement"
- stareとは意味：１stare n. 凝視, じっと見ること. 【動詞＋】 ◆They exchanged blank stares with one another. ぽかんとした様子でお互いの顔をじろじろと見た ◆He gave me a hard, level stare. 私を厳しい目つきでじっと凝視した ◆She was listless and had a vacant stare. 元気がなくぼんやり...