stow away 中文是什么意思
发音:用"stow away"造句"stow away"怎么读
- Nanon stowed away everything that was brought in, in her kitchen .
- In my dressing-room everything breakable had been stowed away .
- "you may as well come, too," said he, stowing away the cheese in his pocket .
- It was all fitted with lockers from top to bottom, so as to stow away the officer's belongings and part of the ship's store .
- They stowed away . you ' re not striking the proper tone
- Have you seen the amount of foods those lads can stow away at one meal
- You stowed away , didn ' t you
- Stow away from boiler heat
- " you may as well come , too , " said he , stowing away the cheese in his pocket
- Stow away from boiler
- hide aboard a ship or a plane to get free transportation; "The illegal immigrants stowed away on board the freighter"
stowed 中文, drop stowing 中文, hydraulic stowing 中文, stow level 中文, dry stowing 中文, badly stowed 中文, stowed location 中文, stowed name 中文, stowing pillar 中文, stovt 中文, stow 中文, stow across 中文, stow all over 中文, stow athwartship 中文, stow away a boat 中文, stow away from boiler 中文, stow away from heat 中文, stow awayfrom heat 中文,