straight in 中文是什么意思
- He was sitting very straight in his chair .
- I have to keep you straight in your head .
- Our army drove straight in , carrying everything before it .
- She gave him, straight in the eyes, a look which was also inscrutable .
- The next time he saw those two beauties, he could look them straight in the eye .
- Most of them walked with downcast eyes or staring blankly straight in front of them .
- She looked at him straight in the eyes as she shook hands, frankly, like a man .
- The russians who cleaned the embassy simply unscrewed the bolts(which were well oiled)on the security door lock and walked straight in .
- - it crawled straight in my stomach . - let ' s go
- It crawled straight in my stomach . - let ' s go
世界城市之最 你都去过哪些？ （双语）