straight on 中文是什么意思
发音:用"straight on"造句"straight on"怎么读
- He had gone straight on working .
- There hangs straight on the wall of this grocery a service pledge .
- As he reached the door , he was showered straight on the head with a basin of slops .
- Then he drove straight on to the little temple of jupiter that overlooked the town .
- He sat up straight on the edge of the bed, held his breath, and issued a long, resonant belch .
- The rabbit-hole went straight on like a tunnel for some way, and then dipped suddenly down .
- Suddenly, with a loud huzza, a little cloud of pirates leaped from the woods on the north side, and ran straight on the stockade .
- I turned off when i ought to have gone straight on
- Second on the right and straight on till morning
- Mr smith ： 2 blocks straight on . then turn right
"Straight On" is a song recorded by the rock band Heart. It was released as the first single from the band's 1978 album Dog & Butterfly.