- That will add strength to your argument .
- The fibers lose strength and become brittle .
- Each one should take care of his strength .
- He lacked f.j. 's strength of character .
- Young people surpass old men in strength .
- Working too hard is a drain on his strength ..
- He gathered all his strength and swung the axe .
- You are a coward to abuse your strength .
- They understand military strength best of all .
- I always admired his massive strength .
- the property of being physically or mentally strong; "fatigue sapped his strength"
- capacity to produce strong physiological or chemical effects; "the toxin''s potency"; "the strength of the drinks"
- physical energy or intensity; "he hit with all the force he could muster"; "it was destroyed by the strength of the gale"; "a government has not the vitality and forcefulness of a living man"
- permanence by virtue of the power to resist stress or force; "they advertised the durability of their products"
同义词：lastingness, durability, enduringness,
- the amount of energy transmitted (as by acoustic or electromagnetic radiation); "he adjusted the intensity of the sound"; "they measured the station''s signal strength"
同义词：intensity, intensity level,
- an asset of special worth or utility; "cooking is his forte"
同义词：forte, strong suit, long suit, metier, specialty, speciality, strong point,
- the power to induce the taking of a course of action or the embracing of a point of view by means of argument or entreaty; "the strength of his argument settled the matter"
- capability in terms of personnel and materiel that affect the capacity to fight a war; "we faced an army of great strength"; "politicians have neglected our military posture"
同义词：military capability, military strength, military posture, posture,
- the condition of financial success; "the strength of the company''s stock in recent weeks"
- strengthとは意味：strength n. 力, 勢力; 兵力, 兵数; 強さ, 強度; 長所; 強み. 【動詞＋】 ◆It will add strength to his argument. それは彼の議論をいっそう力あるものにするだろう The agreement will add strength to the relationship between the two nations. この協定は両国間の関...
mixture strength 中文, bursting strength 中文, ultimate strength 中文, torsional strength 中文, breaking strength 中文, compressive strength 中文, physical strength 中文, shock strength 中文, shearing strength 中文, strenght at high temperature 中文, strenghten 中文, strenghten supervision and inspection 中文, strengite 中文, strengnell 中文, strength (on lvl) 中文, strength (or strong) beam 中文, strength -stress ratio 中文, strength agility 中文,