strong for 中文是什么意思
发音:用"strong for"造句"strong for"怎么读
- Add some water to the tea ，it 's too strong for me .
- I doubt they will be too strong for us .
- His hand was too strong for such small subjects .
- Butler, of course, was strong for cowperwood's prosecution .
- Even her soul, so strong for rhapsody, was not enough .
- However, our impulses are too strong for our judgement sometimes .
- Later on the germans became too strong for us to court a duel .
- I heard a gun fire, and supposed the storm had proved too strong for us, and we were firing signals of distress .
- He had never for a moment relied on romolas passion for him as likely to be too strong for the repulsion created by the discovery of his secret .
- He had never for a moment relied on romola's passion for him as likely to be too strong for the repulsion created by the discovery of his secret .
strong export 中文, too strong 中文, strong field 中文, strong meat 中文, strong hand 中文, strong toxicity 中文, strong vat 中文, strong oxidizer 中文, make strong 中文, strong focusing lens 中文, strong focusing orbit 中文, strong focusing principle 中文, strong focusing synchrotron 中文, strong fold 中文, strong force field 中文, strong form of efficiency 中文, strong fortifications 中文, strong fragrance 中文,