音标：[ sweiv ] 发音:用"suave"造句"suave"怎么读
- The voice on the radio was suave and noncommittal .
- He was suave and ingratiating .
- His manner was aristocratic, his movements dapper and suave .
- Does she count on suave bullying to keep the visitors in line ?
- He was too suave .
- To him and his beautiful, honest, but dull daughter the major is equally suave .
- Fahmy was at once transparent and subtle, convivial and abrasive, suave and prickly .
- He was a suave elderly man who balanced his imposing body, when at rest, upon a large silk umbrella .
- The suave and reasonable weight of his dislikes and his approvals stirred shelton up to feel ironical and insignificant .
- She ' s gonna have all these suave , sophisticated guys all over her
- smoothly agreeable and courteous with a degree of sophistication; "he was too politic to quarrel with so important a personage"; "the manager pacified the customer with a smooth apology for the error"
同义词：politic, smooth, bland,
- having a sophisticated charm; "a debonair gentleman"
同义词：debonair, debonaire, debonnaire,
Suave is a brand name based in Chicago, IL used by the Unilever company in the United States, Argentina, Mexico and Canada. Targeting discount stores, the brand represents more than 100 products including shampoo, lotions, soaps and deodorant.