音标：[ səb'mit ] 发音:
过去式: submitted 过去分词: submitted 现在分词: submitting
- Mulcaster grumbled but submitted .
- He submitted the report to the committee .
- It is our pleasure to submit the balance sheet ...
- He would submit fatalistically to punishment .
- The case , i would submit , is not proven .
- He submitted to the unjust treatment .
- Your mother will submit to your choice .
- The minority should submit to the majority .
- The architect submitted the plans for approval .
- For some time she refused to submit to them .
- accept or undergo, often unwillingly; "We took a pay cut"
- accept as inevitable; "He resigned himself to his fate"
- put before; "I submit to you that the accused is guilty"
同义词：state, put forward, posit,
- yield to another''s wish or opinion; "The government bowed to the military pressure"
同义词：bow, defer, accede, give in,
- refer for judgment or consideration; "The lawyers submitted the material to the court"
- make an application as for a job or funding; "We put in a grant to the NSF"
- yield to the control of another
- hand over formally
- make over as a return; "They had to render the estate"
- refer to another person for decision or judgment; "She likes to relegate difficult questions to her colleagues"
同义词：relegate, pass on,