音标：[ səb'skraib ] 发音:用"subscribe"造句"subscribe"怎么读
- The subscribed names carry weight .
- I will subscribe any eulogy to him .
- Some one has subscribed a motto .
- The bank's capital is subscribed by the member states .
- How much did you subscribe for ?
- There are guidelines to which the majority subscribe .
- We are the only persons whose names and addresses are subscribed .
- Would he subscribe ?
- Do you subscribe to her pessimistic view of the state of the economy ?
- The little newspaper which aleck had subscribed for was a thursday sheet .
- adopt as a belief; "I subscribe to your view on abortion"
- mark with one''s signature; write one''s name (on); "She signed the letter and sent it off"; "Please sign here"
- receive or obtain regularly; "We take the Times every day"
同义词：subscribe to, take,
- offer to buy, as of stocks and shares; "The broker subscribed 500 shares"
- pay (an amount of money) as a contribution to a charity or service, especially at regular intervals; "I pledged $10 a month to my favorite radio station"