音标：[ 'sə:neim ] 发音:
过去式: surnamed 过去分词: surnamed 名词复数: surnames 现在分词: surnaming
- Smith is a very common english surname .
- It's not a good habit to surname for others .
- This doctor 's surname is ma and his given name is qiang .
- A married woman usually bears her husband 's surname .
- His surname is wang .
- The author index has entries arranged in alphabetical order of author's surnames .
- The safest manner for listing names is in straight alphabetical order by surname .
- Students were forbidden to reveal their surnames to each other or the faculty .
- All the surnames in the list have been specially flagged so that the computer can print them out easily .
- It was a cruel mockery that she should for the first time excite his animosity when she had taken his surname .
- surnameとは意味：surname n. 姓; あだ名. 【動詞＋】 ◆adopt one's husband's surname 夫の姓を名乗る ◆assume sb's surname 人の姓を(偽って)名乗る ◆drop one's own surname and take that of one's wife 自分の姓を捨てて妻の姓を名乗る ◆Most couples give their children ...