音标：[ swɔn ] 发音:用"swan"造句"swan"怎么读"swan"的同义詞
- Swans are surprisingly awkward on land .
- Contact angles are of interest to ducks and swans .
- Pavlova glided across the stage like a swan on a lake .
- All his geese are swans .
- The two swans had turned their heads, and were looking past him into some distance of their own .
- The swans had gone out on to the opposite bank, the reeds smelled sweet, a faint breeze touched the skin .
- Anne : how about dropping by swan lake for a swim
- The fairy ' s magic changed the brothers into swans
- Have you ever had a good relationship with a swan
- Swans and flamingos are both residents of this lake
- stately heavy-bodied aquatic bird with very long neck and usually white plumage as adult
- to declare or affirm solemnly and formally as true; "Before God I swear I am innocent"
同义词：affirm, verify, assert, avow, aver, swear,
- sweep majestically; "Airplanes were swanning over the mountains"
- move about aimlessly or without any destination, often in search of food or employment; "The gypsies roamed the woods"; "roving vagabonds"; "the wandering Jew"; "The cattle roam across the prairie"; "the laborers drift from one town to the next"; "They rolled from town to town"
同义词：roll, wander, stray, tramp, roam, cast, ramble, rove, range, drift, vagabond,
- swanとは意味：swan n. 白鳥. 【＋動詞】 ◆The swan glided across the lake. 白鳥は湖をすべるように泳いで横切った ◆A swan paddled by. 1 羽の白鳥が水をかいて泳いでいった ◆Swans were sailing gracefully on the lake. 白鳥が優雅に湖の上を泳いでいた. 【形容詞 名詞＋】 ◆the pure white plu...
Swans, genus Cygnus, are birds of the family Anatidae, which also includes geese and ducks. Swans are grouped with the closely related geese in the subfamily Anserinae where they form the tribe Cygnini.