音标：[ 'sindrəum ] 发音:用"syndrome"造句"syndrome"怎么读"syndrome"的同义詞
- Other agents can cause similar syndromes .
- Cogan's syndrome consists of an interstitial keratitis .
- Muhammad ali is up against parkinson's syndrome .
- They have pointed out the similarities of the sprue syndromes in man and tge .
- There is no cure for the disease acquired immune deficiency syndrome or aids .
- We should get together and compare notes on how to handle the empty-nest syndrome .
- Rabies is characterized by a syndrome of excitation, depression, paralysis, coma and death .
- Male pseudohermaphroditism has been well-described in the testicular feminizing syndrome of man .
- The severe form of the syndrome may include the most extreme forms of self-injurious, repetitive, highly unusual and aggressive behaviours .
- Proteome and study on the essential of tcm syndromes
- a complex of concurrent things; "every word has a syndrome of meanings"
- a pattern of symptoms indicative of some disease
- syndromeとは意味：syndrome n. 〔医学〕 症候群; 行動様式. 【形容詞 名詞＋】 ◆acquired immune deficiency syndrome 後天性免疫不全症候群, エイズ 《通常 AIDS を用いる》 ◆battered child syndrome 被虐待児症候群 ◆the China syndrome 中国症候群, チャイナシンドローム 《原子炉の炉心溶融による原発事故; 溶融物が大...
In medicine and psychology, a syndrome is the association of several clinically recognizable features, signs (observed by someone other than the patient), symptoms (reported by the patient), phenomena or characteristics that often occur together, so that the presence of one or more features alerts the healthcare provider to the possible presence of the others. In recent decades, the term has been used outside medicine to refer to a combination of phenomena seen in association.