过去式: tabbed 过去分词: tabbed 名词复数: tabs 现在分词: tabbing
- Someone once tabbed me the critic's critic .
- The average monthly tab comes to $168.50.
- He is keeping tabs on the boys .
- She keeps tabs on everything .
- I'll pick up the tab .
- Care must be exercised in attaching the lead wires to the soldering tabs .
- One such means, which is very effective, is the geared or servo tab .
- The tab contains a toothed wheel which is driven at a high angular velocity by the impinging airstreams .
- With technical guidance from professionals, they operate in shifts round the clock to keep tabs on the earth's pulsation .
- When the pilot's control force acts only to deflect the tab, and not the main surface, it is designated a servo tab .
- a dose of medicine in the form of a small pellet
同义词：pill, lozenge, tablet,
- a short strip of material attached to or projecting from something in order to facilitate opening or identifying or handling it; "pull the tab to open the can"; "files with a red tab will be stored separately"; "the collar has a tab with a button hole"; "the filing cards were organized by cards having indexed tabs"
- the key on a typewriter or a word processor that causes a tabulation
- sensationalist journalism
同义词：yellow journalism, tabloid,
- the bill in a restaurant; "he asked the waiter for the check"